Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Yippee

I lost 6kg!
The best thing was I didn't even expect it. I did "feel" a bit thin but I put it down to being miserable. When I weighed myself..I was shocked and pleased at how much I lost!

Let me check back my eating habits...
1. Only one meal a day for most days (too sleepy from night shift to wake up for sahur or only drank a glass of water
2. Not much snacking because every time I have the urge, I would be fasting
3. Drink lots of water for fear of constipation
4. Lots of desire for food curbed due to fasting. So when I feel "I wanna eat this I wanna eat that", I have to think "Later, later, tomorrow or next week" because there's no time to eat it. By then, the desire would have been extinguished already!

Hehehehe. Now...to keep it off..that's another matter.

3 comments:

zan said...

6kg is a lot!!! it's like post natal weight lost :) i only lost 3 :)

أم الليث said...

3kg is a lot jugak tau! just imagine...3kg of fat gone! (well hopefully it's fat hihi)

Lollies said...

Clap clap clap. Ni dah posa kat msia tak taulah weight camana. Huhuhuhu

from what u wrote, i think the main culprit is snacking lah. Hmm mampukah daku?