We've been teaching Layth how to make du'a.
It was raining and he asked me:
"Ummi, make rain stop"
I said "Ummi doesn't control the rain. Layth kene mintak dengan Allah la"
Layth: "Cam mana nak mintak dengan Allah"
Ummi:"Layth kene du'a la."
Layth then tadah tangan (he knows how to make du'a after prayer) then he says Bismillahirahmanrahim then Amin.
Ha ha ha.
Ummi: "Kejapnya du'a. Layth cakap camni Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Allah please make the rain stop for a little while so we can go out. Ameen.
Then Layth repeated it.
Then after that when the rain stopped, I said "See, Layth du'a tadi..Allah dengar. Say Alhamdulillah". Layth said "Alhamdulillah".
Yesterday when we were out, it started to drizzle a little bit. Suddenly he was standing looking very solemn, tadah tangan and said Bismillahirrahmanrahim.Stop rain. Amin.
Ummi was trying really hard not to laugh.
4 comments:
comey~
musti best tuh...
afifah susah sikit, kecuali masa naik kereta+makan.
hehe~
I like this. I like this very much. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to be able to instil their iman from this tender age. But Alhamdulillah I am still alive to do the best I can.
Tabarakillah sis.
Ummi has to start preparing a good answer in case when Layth makes du'a, the rain does not stop........
It didnt stop raining so i told him 'sometimes Allah says no. Lagipun pokok nak minum. Pokok thirsty and want to drink'. Pas tu dia kata 'kesian pokok thirsty'. Heehee
Post a Comment