Today was the best shift ever Alhamdulillah.
Because:
1. I was patient with one grumpy nurse who kept yelling and complaining all the time. Boring betul tapi tahan je la.
2. I made 2 diagnoses that opposed the nurses' diagnoses and stuck by them and turned out to be right.
3. Finished right on time! 1.30am on the dot yippeee
4. Did not get yelled at by any consultant
5. Heard about a correct diagnosis I had made 2 days prior. The lady had confirmed kidney stones (shown on CT scan) just as I had suspected- even without help of any Xrays (no Xrays services available during night shift).
Bukan nak eksyen but I just wanted to give myself some motivation.
I am aware that I help 7 out of 10 patients but make mistakes in 3 out of 10 cases. But it's always the mistakes that I remember. It's time to give credit to the successes rather than failures.
I should cut myself some slack.
No comments:
Post a Comment