Like I have said before, hospital politics is a system of organised chaos not unlike a house on wobbly stilts held together by just sticky tape.
What is the sticky tape? That other people will not divulge into disclosing something bad you have said about someone else.
I am positively sick about this culture.
Many a times I hear the nurses talking mean stuff about one another behind their backs. You'd wonder what they say about YOU when you're not there. I've heard the nurses bitch about other doctors which makes me think "You're saying this in front of me and I'm in their/his/her "team". Pretty dumb thing to do. Only I wouldn't repeat what they said, to the victim of the backbiting. So in this way I am kinda acting like the sticky tape sometimes.
I only thought to write about it because I was amused by the reaction of one of the staff there when she found out that hubby is my hubby. She was shell-shocked and said to me "I didn't realise you guys were married! Good thing I didn't say anything nasty about you in front of him eyh?".
I laughed but thought inside "Are you in the habit of talking bad about other people behind their backs?".
Pengalaman buruk betul kerja ngan mat saleh nih. Lain sangat2 kerja ngan orang bukan mat saleh.
3 comments:
tak ada sorok2 langsung or malu dok kerja backbite orang aje. bacakan surah humazah baru tau
wah dahsyatnya!
and they always say malays backbite each other
ye lah tu!!
at least org melayu have the decency to be discreet about it :p
and derang sangat pretentious...depan orang tu BAIK GILER puji habis2an...belakang aje terus kutuk tak hingat punya
Post a Comment