Thursday, 16 September 2010

Day Out

I've got one day off after a week of work.
Again, it was raining today; on the day we planned to take Hidayah out somewhere hahaha.
Brought her to the tulip festival in Silvan and also the cockatoo & parrot feeding site at Sherbrooke Forest.

Even bumped into Mar/Faiz and their family at the tulip farm! Of all places LOL.

Most photos are in her camera still. But here are some took from my iPhone.





The last time I went to the cockatoo feeding site the birds weren't that friendly. Now they are totally friendly...up to the point of invasive! Hahaha. They just flew and perched on our shoulders, head and arms. At first I was quite freaked out. Hidayah and I we just burst our tummies laughing and screaming HAHAHA. Then we relaxed. Kinda liked having birds close like that. IT WAS AWESOME TO HAVE A PARROT ON MY SHOULDER!!

Addendum:
Layth baru lepas nangis sebab burung naik atas kepala dia and dia terkejut.

2 comments:

Lollies said...

You could be a pirate aye? A pretty one lah. Kasi can.

Unknown said...

seronoknya...

kiteorang dah puas pusing jb. nanti nak cari kawasan2 jauh sikit, nak jalan....

area2 tanjung pelepas je, kat tanjung piai je, buat photography outing sekali...2 dalam 1

huhu