| Layth with a train that looks like Brewster in Chuggington |
Will pick up Layth from kinder today. I have missed him a lot. I don't think he's missed me at all. Ha ha.
Addendum: There was a birthday party at kinder so Layth didn't notice me coming in and waiting there while observing him.
He really looks comfortable being at kinder. He follows instructions (meaning he can understand a lot of English now), doesn't run away from the other kids and participates in the group activity. He even makes remarks about the activity e.g. he looked at the birthday cake and said "blue cake...with candle" to the person next to him.
We went shopping afterwards to buy him some new clothes. He is growing really fast. We only bought new clothes for him a few months ago. Now dah senteng belaka. I think he's going to be like his Pak Tih when he was growing up ... kurus keding and tinggi. Plus, Layth also likes to make random comments which are hilarious. He always makes me chuckle.
"Ummi, where ambulance going?"
"Nak gi ambik orang sakit"
"Orang sakit apa?"
"Sakit kaki, sakit tangan...."
(Layth interrupts) "Sakit kene penyek ngan train"
!!!!! HA HA HA
"Ummi, how are you?"
"I'm fine thank you"
"No! You are Ummi laaaa"
"Oh...you mean WHO are you"
Layth coughing.
"Layth batuk2 tu, gi la minum air"
"Takmo, kalau minum air kosong nanti berak keras".
"Apakah!? Terbalik la Layth!"
On that note, he can now speak on the phone really well. He can say "Hi, how are you", "I'm fine, thank you", "Whatcha doin'?" "Bye, selamakom walakomsalam (Assalamualaikum/Waalaikumussalam)".
He loves wind humour aka farts and burps. Adeih. Boys and men!
He has to announce his incidents.
"Ummi, Layth kentut tadi! Busuk..gross"
If anyone of us breaks wind, he would go
"Euwww gross...go away! Hmmph *picit hidung* go away..so smelly!" even though tak bau pun.
ROTFL!
1 comment:
he does lah
Post a Comment