Sunday, 29 August 2010

Low mood

Back in depressing old Warragul. It really is too depressing. Cold, quiet, boring and work that sucks. Makes me so depressed I dread getting out of bed.

Hubby and Layth sent me here this afternoon. Then they went back home to Frankston because hubby is not working for the next 4 days. Left here alone; at least I've got my computer company (and lectures to listen to). But there's only the sound of the fan heater on.

Internet is temperamental. I have to write this on Notepad before publishing in case it disappears. By the way, my mobile phone bill last month was $220! Nak nangis okay. Because in Warragul there is no coverage, my phone was on roaming. So all phone calls and 3G internet was on roaming charges. Gilerrrrrrr. To think Layth watched Youtube on my iPhone.

Won't be seeing Layth until Friday afternoon huhu. Well at least he was reluctant to leave me tadi. Heartbroken jugak kalau dia tak sabar-sabar nak balik. He's great at talking on the phone now so I feel alright. He can speak to me on the phone…becok tau Layth ni!

As bad as I feel, at least my shift this week are day shifts. They're slightly better because there is an ED consultant on. Someone to lean on. Plus yesterday we had iftar with my friends and that rejuvenated my spirits a lot. I miss them all very much already.

Okay, off to bed. Hope I feel better tomorrow :(

No comments: