Friday, 6 August 2010

Funny Layth

Layth's "school" day today. He didn't want to get out of bed until I told him he can bring in his story sheet to show Daniella (his teacher). I had made a story sheet about his trip back to Malaysia including photos too especially ones in the plane and him wearing the baju melayu and sampin.

At kinder, he was excited to show this story sheet and tell Daniella about his trip on the plane etc2. Daniella said to me when I picked him up, that he spent the whole day talking about planes and when asked, he agreed to bring in his sampin one day for show and tell. Kihkih.

I had the afternoon off today. It is my registrar's last day today so the consultants treated us to lunch at an Indian restaurant. Doctors conversation contents are mostly similar at all levels. We talk about medical stuff or scientific stuff, work experiences, funny patients in the past. This time we even had a conversation about evolution! Kelakar...skema giler.

From left: a registrar I had worked with once, 
consultants: the German/Polish doc and Dr Pacat


My registrar and I

In the afternoon, picked up  Layth then went to the library. He was keen on borrowing books about volcanoes and spiders. Found great encyclopaedias. Even I was interested to read them.


End of a tiring week. Glad to have the weekend to get my house in order. After all, Ramadhan is coming and we're starting the rural rotation soon.

No comments: