The hospital is on top of a hill. We picked up the keys to our accommodation from the main reception. The "cottage" was alright. It looked like a chalet from the outside. It had 4 different rooms. Hidayah took one and we all stayed in another. It was a good thing the other interns hadn't decided to stay there that night. We got some sort of privacy. The toilet was communal.
The kitchen was a bit sad. At first I thought there was no stove (panic!) then I saw it. Two hotplates on top of the microwave-looking thing. Haha!
Layth got himself locked in the bedroom in his excited frenzy of playing with Baba. He banged the bedroom door shut (and it got locked). The key was inside of course. Hubby had to climb through the window from the outside. Good thing!
Layth's stay was illegal I suppose. Hihihi. We didn't tell them we were bringing him and Hidayah. They still hadn't got back to us about accommodation.
View from front door


No comments:
Post a Comment