Alhamdulillah, our Deeniyah class has reached 6 weeks. We started with 12 people, but now there are only 5-6 regulars. Hehehe. I half expected it. It's not easy to keep istiqamah with the lessons. That was my only condition to join the classes.
We'll have a break for last week of Ramadhan and few weeks in Shawal because I'm sure during these times people will be busy with ibadah and Eid festivities/family commitments.
I don't think we'll start the Aqidah lessons just yet. I think some are still getting used to listening to one lecture per week. What more 2 lectures per week. There is no rush.
All I ask is my students make du'a for me so that I too persevere with sincerity and motivation.
1 comment:
Thanks Aliya for the lessons! I enjoyed it! And now, still trying to speed up my lessons on it. Pray for me to be istiqamah too, and sorry for the late e-mail with regards to Lesson 1 -3
Post a Comment