Monday, 2 August 2010

Back to Melbourne

Back to Melbourne today.
It's a good thing I spent the half of yesterday packing. Hubby memang tak ingat langsung nak packing. Even when I told him to pack his own stuff, he still didn't get around to doing it so I did it anyways HAHAH. Typical. Our bags were so light and we even left one bag behind!

Was late to the airport because we took a last minute decided detour to FIL's mother's house. Nak jumpa Mok Aji again before departing. On the way to the airport, ada sedikit traffic jam and sudah sedikit panic. I'm glad I had no handphone otherwise I'm sure Tok Ayah would've been calling me and kept asking us where we were.

Upon arrival to the airport, Alhamdulillah the flight was delayed for 30 minutes. So could spend a bit of time chatting with Nenek Cek & Tok Ayah, and taking photos etc.

Spent 1 hour at KLIA eating lunch and praying. Then went to the International terminal via the shuttle train (which Layth loved!). I can't believe how big KLIA is. Penatlah nak jalan. Plus it was hot because they didn't turn on the aircond methinks!?!? And they had at least 3 checkpoints to check tickets/baggage/passport. Rimas betul. We had to wait at the waiting area for ages (beyond the departure time) because we had to wait for all the transit passengers to claim their hand luggage.

I was so relieved when we got on the plane! Sejuk and dapat duduk. Adoi best. Alhamdulillah. Ingatkan nak tidur tapi gi tengok 3 movies straight kahkah. Iron Man 2, Shrek 4 and Percy Jackson. So ended up only tidur-tidur ayam for 1 hour. Bengong.

Arrived at ~2am-ish to 9 degrees Celcius Melbourne. Got instant punishment by way of extreme sleepiness and nausea on the way back to our house. Even vomited in the garden. Then went to sleep for 3 hours and then had to go to work!!

1 comment:

Ummu Auni said...

hihi. akak sampai heathrow terkejut sebab kecil sangat compared to KLIa. and what's more surprising, la one hour je nak lepas segala tok kadok after the flight touched down???