I derive satisfaction from my job in the smallest things.
The patient whom I diagnosed appendicitis clinically truly had appendicitis shown on CT scan. To think that the nurses were saying the patient was making it up just to stay in hospital longer. It's a good thing I did not just follow what they said. Good thing I had to time to assess the patient otherwise I would've been too lazy to check him out.
I cleared a ball of wax from a patient's ear today by syringing it. It was humongous. He was half deaf for a few days. He thanked me profusely for something I consider a mundane act. I was even going to give up after syringing his ear with heaps of water already. But I persevered and voila! The huge wax ball popped right out. I had to fish it with a forceps though.
5 comments:
oh i just saw a vid titled 'ini lah rupa ulat resdung'. Ada ulat hidup merenyit2 dalam hidung, Doc keluarkan pakai tweezer. Err... looks like tweezer to me la. Euuww! but Im sure patient to lega giler lepas tu.
Acik pantry yang dulu suka buat kuih, dia asingkan untuk kitaorg makan dengan another bekas. I pernah tanya bekas lagi satu untuk siapa.
Dia kata untuk Doktor kat klinik sebab dulu Doktor tu keluarkan tulang ikan dari tekak dia. :)
euwwww what is ulat resdung?????
i've seen them once... tempat rawatan resdung. they scraped something on my face and put it under the microscope... there. your ulat resdung. what the.. ? tak tau betul ke tak
Dunno la Puan Doktor. I was hoping you could tell me. ahahha Looks like ulat putih kat tong sampah tu.
heee meremang!
ada orang kata pakai lipas tanah, then gosok pada muka, then the ulat will come out. adik akak lah yang cakap. kawan dia buat. me thinks betul juga kut..sebab lepas tu katanya bertahan setahun je kut tak gatal2, then it gets itchy again.
Post a Comment