I want to write a few things about this rotation but I am reluctant to because I'm afraid it might lead to me complaining about the situation or talking about people.
There are a few things I'm not happy about but I don't want to sound ungrateful. I suppose they're tests during Ramadhan so might as well just bear with it.
Alhamdulillah the weather is much improved. It's sunny and warmer than usual. I don't wake up at night because of the cold anymore.
And I have the morning off today because I worked the weekend and I'm doing the night shift tonight. Did some cooking, cleaning and walked outside with Layth. Played frisbee and kicked the ball around in the fresh country air.
Layth ate the spaghetti bolognese I cooked; probably one of the rare wholesome meals he's had for the past 2 weeks. He's just been having crackers, chocolates, crisps or ice cream for dinner. Since Ramadhan started, we've only had 2 meals together as a family. Layth would eat a lot during these times but otherwise he'll just eat erratically and whatever he pleases.
Hubby and Layth went home over the weekend so I was left alone coz I was working. Not that it mattered, I finished work at 8pm. By the time I'm back "home" I eat dinner, then pray then sleep. But Layth when he came back to Warragul was soooooooo BECOK. Macamlah 3-4 hari tak jumpa Ummi. Kihkihkih. Penat nak layan!
It's pretty inconvenient living in this temporary accommodation but I guess it's waaaay better than commuting every day.
Anyhoo, going to work tonight. From 4pm to 1am. I've never done a night shift before. The latest I ever went home was 9.30pm during the surgical rotation. I wonder how coming home at 1am will be. Not to mention having to wake up for sahoor+ Fajr. Then waking up because Layth's woken up. Hmmm. Hope I don't get grumpy from lack of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment