Sunday, 30 May 2010

Scrubs frenzy

I am currently hooked on Scrubs (the sitcom). When it was first aired in the 90s I never paid any attention to it. I thought it was a cheesy comedy that made no sense. Now it more than makes sense, I can actually relate to 95% of the program.

I'm glad though. I find it comforting to know that feeling insecure and incompetent is a normal and common thing for interns. The fact that I need a TV show to tell me this is because in real life people hide their insecurities. When I look at other interns; they always look so confident and know so much. No one wants to own up that they don't know scratch and are probably scared out of their wits. Everyone covers up and appears to be confident and know-it-all. Some even show off their so-called theoretical knowledge in the hope that people think they are better interns.


And the 12 types of medical students-- well there are also the same types of interns :p (click on photo for better view)

2 comments:

Lollies said...

He he i suka tengok scrubs. kelakar gila. i think i do like watching most med related series except for grey. I think grey's anatomy is kisah cinta and sex semata.

Zidni said...

i think there's a lot of comfort in coming clean... like showing the real uncertainties. i wish more people are open about that. rather than everybody's raising their guard up - it feels like a cold world