Friday, 14 May 2010

Analysis of sinusitis

I've never had sinusitis before but according to my symptoms I've got sinusitis in ALL my paranasal sinuses: frontal, ethmoidal, sphenoidal and maxillary sinuses. I've got a frontal headache, jaw pain, facial pain and my eyes feel like they're gonna pop out from my orbits from all the pressure building up behind it. It's worse when I'm bending over (i.e. during sujud it feels like someone is standing on my eyeballs from the inside).

I have thick yellow/green coloured stinky distasteful discharge coming out of my nose 24/7 in gallons. I don't even have to blow my nose; it runs by itself. I just have to breathe it out. Even taking pseudoephedrine is not helping.

I'm also half deaf in one ear. You know when you're in a place or at high altitude your ears just block up? That's how it feels all the time.

Hey at least I've lost 3kg in a week. Got to spend time with hubby. And got to do some studying for the students guild exam. Know how to manage and emphatise if a patient comes with sinusitis. Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon :)

Lollies said...

3kg? whoa!

Uswah said...

wow! dasyatnye sampai lose weight.. syafakillah..

Zidni said...

i have sinusitis too! but not as bad as the ones you're encountering...