With exception of the green book (which I bought from the book store), I bought the other 3 from an online bookstore. Sayangnya Kitab At-Tawheed not from the same publisher, otherwise bleh dapat satu set kihkih.
All of them are sharh (explanations/summary) books for the books written by the same author titled:
القواعد الأربعة
الأصول الثلاثة
كتاب التوحيد
كشف الشبهات
All deal with the topic of tawheed and shirk. Why must we learn about shirk? Because with most things, knowing the opposite makes it clearer. You wouldn't understand heat if you didn't know cold. You wouldn't understand tawheed if you didn't know what shirk was.
And also it is when people do not realise how to recognise evil, that they will fall into it.
As the poet wrote:
Learn evil, not for the sake of evil, but rather to avoid it
For verily, he who does not know evil from good will fall into it.
The companion, Hudzaifah ibn Yaman said:..."The Sahabi would ask the Prophet SAW about good matters, but I would ask him about evil matters, for I was fearful that they might fall upon me" (Reported by Muslim)
Just like doctors studying various pathology and diseases; not because we can be affected by it but so we can learn its dangers, learn to cure/treat it and prevent the occurrence or the spread of it.
Anyways, the green & blue book is used for the Students Guild studies. InshaAllah after the exams I'm gonna get hubby to teach me the other two books. We have the arabic versions but I learn quicker in English. Hehehe. Then I am eyeing the whole volume of Islamic Creed Series by Sh Umar Al-Ashqar. Hubby has the whole set in arabic but I want the English one kehkeh. Tamaknya!!
Okay back to studying. Tengah study Usul Fiqh sekarang...ermm tapi sangat mengantuk.. Allah help me!

4 comments:
Wah banyaknyer buku! mcm best jer... aku baca history of islam Vol 2, took me 3 months to get to quarter of the book because the 2nd vol is SOOOO confusing!! too many characters and wars and killing, rather depressing than the first. Pastu, wahyuna kata stop jer baca kalau x bwk benefit pon...so aku give us and move on..ahahah! Maka Vol 3 takkan dibuka!
best buku2 nih. simple yet satisfying.
LOL lawak la ko nih. ko beli the whole set ke? before reading it? hehehehe
kene pilih the right book(s) kot. if you're reading for leisure, choose books in the subject that you like. and read it in the shop. if u cant put it down, then that's the book for u
i ada buku biru itu. he he. i ada gak buku kitab tawhid from IIPH. and I ada gak semua al ashqar series. saya pun tamak jua.
tapi err saya tak ada dalam bahasa arab. *wonder bila yg boleh baca in confidence ni*
hahah jom kita tamak2. hope Allah permits us to read/study all of them
Post a Comment