Saturday, 15 May 2010

Cold weather

The neighbour's big tree though pretty cluttering up our backyard!

Laundry under the roof

Limited to playing on the carpet please!

If not he has to wear this bodysuit. Bought it because he keeps lying on the cold concrete floor and keeps taking his socks off. Baju macam ni 100% warm coverage. Hehehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

comel gile bodysuit layth!!!!!

أم الليث said...

it even has a nonslip surface for the soles of the feet!LOL

Lollies said...

oopps on the big tree. I am very worried about planting trees that will grow into my neighbour's and banyak daun. I suppose more exercise?

layth ikut ke part yang limit to carpet please instruction tu? I nak try lah.

أم الليث said...

not good sebenarnya. kalau jiran tak redha, setiap leaf yg jatuh tu dosa tau. even if our tree blocks the sun or the breeze from our neighbour, kalau neighbour tak redha, dosa jugak. so lesson is: dont plant trees that go into your neighbours' lawn or pray that you have a good neighbour.

setakat ni dia ikut tp kene selalu remind. lgpun dia tak suka pakai bodysuit tu so i threaten him with that hehehe

Anonymous said...

fyi, my siblings and i each had one bodysuit each. I don't know why, but we called them baju itik dulu2. haha.

memang comel layth pakai

Myra said...

yay! dah start sejuk. I miss that

أم الليث said...

nusayba- hahah! ada je bodysuit ni utk budak besar sampai umur 7 tahun!! but they dont last very long..coz certain heights aje bleh pakai, kan.

amirah- huuuu sejuk gilerr. i think it's colder than my old house. shivering wpun dlm rumah.

Zidni said...

teletubbies warna merah! hehehe