Monday, 17 May 2010

Happy

On Friday I picked up Layth from kinder. I went a bit early than expected and watched him surreptitiously.

He was playing in the backyard with the other kids. The carer told them there's a race, who can tidy up the most toys as quickly as possible. Layth was so excited. He ran around the garden picking up toys and presenting it to his teacher. His face was full of excitement and expectant of praise (which he got).

It made me really happy to see that. Certainly helps than the picture of him in my head crying and miserable when going to kinder.

I was so happy I brought him to Toys R Us and bought him this toy hehehe. We spent 2 fun hours assembling it!

1 comment:

Lollies said...

awww that is so sweet. I pun kalau happy sangat with the kids, would buy them something. Layth looks very tekun, masya Allah.