Hmm have you ever felt negative vibes coming from another person? You
feel like they've said something bad about you somehow. Well, I've felt this from 3 different people in the past week. So I'm feeling rather negative at the moment.
There's one at work; when he comes to the ward in the morning right; he says hi to everyone except me. It's totally weird. It's not like he doesn't know my name. Does he have something against me? I've never done anything bad to him or anything.
How about one of the big bosses?? I know she has criticised me behind my back to another intern once about a discharge summary I did that was not up to her
impossible par. The other day she took my registrar aside during our ward round then went away with him so that it was out of my hearing range (stealing surreptitious looks at me in case I overheard them). Man, that's scary. Maybe they weren't talking about me. But still; bad vibes felt all week. I just felt like I hated her so much.
I feel...unsettled somewhat. Or maybe it's just su'uddzon.
1 comment:
Yes I have. Tapi I tried my best to ignore and still berlagak biasa dengan orang2 itu. (seriously something very difficult to do for me) Hopefully truth will prevail.
May Allah protect all of us.
Post a Comment