Friday, 5 February 2010

Yeay!

Alhamdulillah my shift is OVER (for now). By the 7th day, I'm so tired already. Not physically; just mentally. Plus I find it harder to smile and be polite. It requires extra effort.

This morning I sent Layth to kinder. As soon as the building came into sight he made a 'cebik' face. As we entered the door he burst into tears and clinged on me. I put his bag into his locker and left him with his teacher. Poor little man. Crying and struggling. Sounds like me when I was little. Looks like Layth has got Ummi's TAK SUKA GI SEKOLAH genes. Ummi emphatises with you, Layth but you have to go coz 1) you are too sheltered at home and have to learn a bit of independence and social skills. 2) because we are paying good money for it! Hehehe. When I left with the car, he was at the front door trying to open it. =( Ummi sad too, darling. Esok kita gi jalan-jalan ok?

Anyway, now I'm back home with grease up to my elbows. That's what happens when a house suffers neglect from a woman's tender loving care. When I step on my kitchen floor my feet make a sticky sound like "spleet spleet". And I've got 3 baskets of laundry to fold and keep...uwaaaa :(

I am only motivated by the prospect of going to watch Avatar 3D this afternoon! Unfortunately I have no date. Everyone is busy. That's okay. Just me and the blue creatures in 3D. Then I'm going couch hunting at Salvos. Hopefully now my house can have some furniture hehehe.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Addendum:
Avatar was AWESOME!! But I had to leave before it finished because Layth's kinder called saying he was crying. So I went and picked him up. No nice 2nd hand couch in Salvos.. the store is not as big as in the old neighbourhood so tak banyak choice. Probably will have to find a new one then. Huhu. Tunggu next gaji la camtu.

3 comments:

Intan Saleh said...

my oh my.. cian layth. but for his own good.. and ummi's - kena sental rumah.. thihi..

aku yang blum kerja ni pun banyak benda nak buat.. ntah cenne rupa umah aku dah start kerja nanti. uhuu..

haundem said...

takpe, nnt layth pandai mcm ummi:)

avatar 3D..i was wondering, hero tu kaki dia real cm tu eh?

Zidni said...

sian layth. it's ok... hope he'll improve soon