I can't keep up with this speed boat.
Even as a SAHM for 7 days when I'm off: I'm still finding it hard to spend "quality" time with Layth. I've got so much to do. He wants me to play this and that with him but I need to clean the kitchen, hang up the laundry and all the endless house chores and cooking and running errands.
What I've tried to do:
1. Make running the errand like an outing
2. Make cooking as less hassling as possible
3. Set aside a specific time when we can do activities like painting, reading and playing with glue.
4. Watch Youtube videos with him while doing internet stuff like banking and word processing.
5. Give him a bit of attention when I'm doing something else coz otherwise he'll attract my attention another way i.e. making a mess or doing something he knows I'll yell about
One of my friends from playgroup said she would wake up at 5am every day and do the house chores. Then after her 4 kids wake up she'd organise and manage and spend time with them. I'm sure that is a brilliant solution. Unfortunately I don't have the guts to do this. I am too lazy. I wouldn't want to fore go my morning snooze just to mop the kitchen floor. No oh. I do the opposite instead. I mop the floor at night.


6 comments:
dah besau nau nampak dak layth. I like layth-ning. hehehe.
When i was maidless, i woke up very early too. Late nights were dedicated for cintan cintun time.
laythning! hahahahahahah
as for me I have to wake up early. My classes are almost everyday and immediately after class I have to pick up the kids. and balik they really like to have their lunch.
but many days, malasnyaaaaaaa
but at layth's age, and being the first child memang demand our time WITH him. now with jack, I can just let the abang and kakak to entertainhim. tee he he
i think that's what i need to do once dah start kerja nanti- wake up early to do house chores before gi kerja. nak buat lepas balik gerenti tak larat.. uhuu!
rotidua- heee heee. layth dah besar tp kurus benau
lollies- ooo student mom mmg kene bangun awal kihkih :p
intan- time aku kerja jgn harap aku buat kerja rumah. tak kose..penat and nak spend time ngan org2 kesayangan instead
masalahnya aku kerja 28 hari sebulan so nak tunggu tak kerja baru buat chores memang rupa sarang tikus rumah aku kang. adoi la.
Aha... saya juga mengemop lantai pd waktu malam... pd sy lg senang cz segala kekotoran di bersihkan, n time tu org2 dh tido... sok bgn dh blh terus buat keje dlm keadaan bersih...
"Mr. muscle, help me now!".. ehhehe...
Post a Comment