Sunday, 21 February 2010

Progress

Alhamdulillah, we have reached hadith #400 in Bulugh al-Maram studies! Another milestone reached.

Questions to ask oneself:
1. How many of those do I memorise?
2. How many of those do I understand?
3. How many of those do I practice?
4. How many of those do I teach?

Erkk. Good questions.

Two more lessons and it will be the end of Semester 3...then examinations!

In the meantime, I leave you with these questions:
1. What is the ruling of witr prayer? Wajib or sunnah?
2. What is solat AlIshraq?
3. What is the ruling of solat Haajat?
4. What is the ruling for men to attend congregational prayers at the masjid?
5. Is it permissible for a 7 year old to lead the prayer of men?
6. Can the imam and ma'mum have different niyyah in prayer? E.g. Imam praying nafl but ma'mum praying fardh
7. When can a person perform qasr, jama' or both?
8. How many people are needed for establishment of salatul Jumu'ah?
9. Can you talk during the khutbah of Jumu'ah?
10. What is the ruling of salatul 'Eid?

4 comments:

Lollies said...

adoi susah2 soalan puan aliya ni

1. sunnah muakaddah

2. solat dhuha. the solat that we do 15 mins after sunrise of which in between yaani after subuh and the prayer is filled with remembrance of Allah. (Hmm betul ke explanation ni)

3. Err no solat hajat

4. WAJIB

5. If he has memorised more than the adults and the reading is good why not? Actually I tak tau, tp ada one time tu the men were led by an 8 year old boy yg dah memorise nearly all the quraan.

6. cannot

7. for jama' one can join when they are travelling. or if not when they are sick, or too busy (like real busy) such as a surgeon or when it is raining (I think ni utk solat jemaah di masjid)

qasr is when traveling only.

8. if there is no other place in the place doing jumuah, te number can be 3 or more.

9. No. But to clarify something from the khatib can (I heard lah. tak sure)

10. some say sunnah, some say fard kifayah some say fard ain.

Mesti banyak salah ni. huhuhu

أم الليث said...

wah terer cikgu lollies.
6 is wrong but the others are excellent :D

أم الليث said...

will follow up with the dalils soon inshaAllah

Intan Saleh said...

lollies terer!

there's dalil for solat istikharah but none for solat hajat, right?

we can do both jama' and qasr when travelling. is there reason to do qasr only?