Layth said "Nak gi beech (beach)" but it was too hot....burning hot so I told him we'd go next time.
We went couch hunting but it was a dismal failure. No good second hand ones anywhere! It was too hot anyways so I lost the mood. Thought again about it and decided it's not that important and can wait a few months. It's not like anyone would come to visit us. Everyone I know is either too far or too busy.
Spent the rest of the day cooling at home. It was too hot to do anything. It's a good thing hubby subscribed to T3lstra DVD rentals. We get DVDs through the mail and when we've finished watching it, post it back to them (they provide the envelope too!). We can order the DVDs online for a small monthly fee. Anyway, the DVDs arrived yesterday so spent the afternoon watching Benjamin Button and Wanted.
It's so hot my plants are dried up. Look at the ferns in my garden. More brown leaves than green!
But Alhamdulillah despite the adversity, my plants have grown fruit!
Baby eggplant hee hee comel sangat!
Red chillies
Bush of daun kesum
Today is Layth's half day in kinder. He cried from home when I told him he's going to "skool". At least he didn't bawl. Just streaming tears down his face with a really sad look. He's really adverse to school and I feel sorry for him because he reminds me of how I felt about going to school when I was little.
I'm at home finishing up lectures of Nukhbah al-Fikar which I find hard to do when Layth is around. How did I study medicine with Layth around dulu? I seem incapable of doing it now. Or maybe because it didn't require me listening to lectures on the computer. Layth could watch his shows on the laptop and I'd sit with him while reading a medical book.
7 comments:
Your daun kesum looks well and healthy. Boleh la masak asam pasni. Sedapnyaaaaaa.
wah you have gardening skill. akak tak pernah tanam pokok, hihi
Watching videos on the computer is hard for me. It is something I don't like actually. More often I would hook it up to the TV so I get a bigger screen. Selalu buat ni especially for the kids show.
Listening to mp3s on the computer pun I tak suka. I prefer listening to it in the car. I think too much distractionlah computer ni for me. Distraction from the kids but also my own lack of discipline. Asik nak click tu click ni.
nusayba- heeheh dah masak asam dah..yum yum. and laksa penang. any other suggestions? i could do kerabu daging tapi malas nak siat daging ngehehehe.
kak aini- tak dak skill pun. just trial and error hehehe. nampak terung tu pun teruja jugak. ingatkan pokok cam nak mati sbb panas sgt
lollies- eh betul tu. takleh concentrate lah. prone to multitasking yg konon2 multitasking. sambil dgr lecture, nak reply email, checkout FB..adoi. esp kalau lecture tu cam dah bosan2 skit. distracted! isk...tak snonoh betul perangai.
sofa tu beza byk ke cost dia?2nd hand dgn new one?same la kita,kalu xde org dtg visit, xdenye la nak beli,itu pun cukup2 utk org tua duduk je hehe
rajinnyee gardening!:)
"Layth could watch his shows on the laptop (his dad's) and I'd sit with him while listening to lectures on the computer(urs)" ....boleh ka?
bnyk jugak beza. 2nd hand bleh dpt satu set for less than $200. kalau baru.. $500-1000. takmo lah..erkk. kalau beli couch biasa tu pun second hand $60 aje gitu. hari tu dah nampak...tp lmbt decide..ada orang lain beli!..the same thing at ikea (which is cheap outlet kat sini) is $200 gitu. phew
hubby doesnt have a computer anymore hehe. it was a loan from monash so lepas grad kene pulangkan lah. nanti la bila ada duit beli komputer kehkeh.
ouh. similar to netflix kat USA.
Post a Comment