Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Sticker chart


Layth's sticker chart is working quite well actually. We got it free from a kid's magazine.

Now he diligently brushes his teeth every morning and eats breakfast and takes a shower and most nights eats dinner!! All for the sake of getting a sticker. Hehehe!!

I was surprised that "Nanti tak dapat sticker!" is successful as a threat. He will actually dengar cakap when we make this "threat". He's very excited when he gets a sticker. I give him a high five when we stick the stickers on.

So far we're doing the basic things. If he does them regularly, we'll try rewarding other things like "going to toilet by himself" or "pour own milk" or something like that.

Took him swimming again today. He really loves it and the swimming pool is a bit empty. Less than 10 people in total. InshaAllah hopefully we can go at least 2-3 times a week.

1 comment:

Jules UmmEmJoey said...

hmmmm.... perhaps I will create on of these for Em....