I have got carpal tunnel syndrome now. Huhu. I'm thinking takkanlah my work in front of the computer is too much that I have developed this. Well, apparently it is too much then.I found it hard to sleep for several days. Then I bought this splint and wear it everytime I get symptoms. It's been good.
Layth calls it "Robot Hand". It's a bit bulky though. Can't use to to eat or write. But better the splint than having to take ibuprofen again. I already spent last month (with the sinusitis) gobbling up packet loads of panadol and ibuprofen.
2 comments:
ek eh, mcm kenal je that splint. I have one EXACTLY like that. hehe.. I got carpal tunnel coz the POSITION of the hand during typing, not the excessive use of the computer :P hehhe..
cuba makan gamaton (gamat gel) rasanya. i consumed that and Alhamdulillah (dengan izin Dia), the pain was gone
Post a Comment