Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Layth update

Sent Layth to kinder on Tuesday. After salam cium tangan and kiss kiss goodbye, he didn't even cry. Not only that, he didn't even look back!!!!

Wahh I'm so happy. Such good progress. Alhamdulillah. Senang hati nak tinggalkan dia.

He is however acting up at home when we come home from work. It's probably some attention seeking behaviour. Sometimes he does things that warrant a telling-off like kicking me in the shin or whining or kencing dalam seluar. Then he just merajuk and run off to makcik's room. Uhmph..sabar je la.

He has to see the Maternal Child health nurse soon. There is an "practical exam" he has to do to "graduate" from maternal health nurse system. After all, next year he has to go to formal kindergarten/preschool (he's now in optional 3 year old kinder). At the end of this year he has one more vaccination to go. Then it's off to preschool land wahaha. I hope he can stay at the M0nash centre since he likes it there. Not sure if it must be a government-run kindergarten or not. I suppose not. Kids go to private school don't they. Maybe the government ones are free.

I find it amusing that when we get updates from the kinder it comes in a M0nash Uni envelope. Layth ni kecik2 dah masuk universiti =p

No comments: