This is the Rehab centre/ward entrance. The whole building is the ward.It's linked to a building that has the physiotherapy gym and the hydrotherapy pool.
Corridors galore!
Hey I have an "office". On the first day I used the computer at the nurses station. But then people (visitors) kept coming up to the station and expecting me to entertain/serve them ("Hi can I help you?") and got mad when I didn't. Erkk do I look like the receptionist?? I never knew receptionists carried stethoscope around their necks. Disturb my work aje la. Tension. The aforementioned trolley of metal files with patient history in it.
Remember I said the corridors were colour coded? This is the reason. The drug trolley for each corridor is colour coded too. I still have trouble with this system. Okay..I need to make amendments to patient's drug chart. Betty Crocker (nama ditukar) Room 7. Hmm. Now which corridor is Room 7. Oh yes, the east corridor. What colour was it again? Err oh yes, pink. Such a SLOW process. In the main hospital the drug charts would just be at each patient's bedside..EASY! Now they're in colour coded files on colour coded trolleys.
Also the aforementioned computer generated drug chart. It's most inefficient!! See this drug chart down here. Now I have to retype it and reprint it. Then I still have to sign all the rows and put in the times. LECEH!






3 comments:
part type balik, sort data tu renyah. i agree
rimas dan membuang masa!!!
walaupun the intention is to keep good records and for patient safety..tapi lagi banyak paperwork, lagi senang termiss.
macam tadi kene tegur sebab bila i reprint drug chart rupanya ada satu drug tertinggal so patient tu tak dapat ubat tu utk satu hari..oops nasib baik dia tak dapat seizure.
mintak tolong intern buat la, bleh?
Post a Comment