Sunday, 21 March 2010

Taking a break

Not feeling too well right now. Can't swallow much - feels like swallowing razor blades.

Went to the city today to browse for new work clothes at IBC - they were all so TIGHT arghh. Surely I am not that fat. I am always disappointed when buying clothes. Too tight, too transparent, too showy, too gaudy. Urgh.

To finish up the day, Layth has been vomiting all day long since we arrived in the city until now at home. He can't keep anything down, not even water. At least we know when we wants to vomit. He cries and says "sakit pewuuut". That's the cue for the vomit basin. The car stinks of vomit...now when should I wash the car...

So much to do! This is my last 7 days off until January next year. So I was sort of planning to do a lot of things...

But that's okay. I was thinking of this when I found out my work roster that I wouldn't be able to attend the annual Islamic conference in April and AlKauthar course "World of the Unseen" the fortnight after that. I was pretty disappointed that I have to miss all these courses because of stupid work. I already missed the course in January! ,:-(

Then I reminded myself it wasn't work per se that was preventing me from attending these events; just that it's not my rezeki to be able to attend it. Maybe next time Insha Allah.

2 comments:

Lollies said...

itulah presser gila beli baju. as for me i still take geti beli baju yang loose. when i buy my tendency is still to buy baju yang shapely. so now i pakai aje jilbab over it. kalau jilbab tu besar i rasa tak apa pulak. tapi kalau baju beli kena ikut shape. i am so complicated.

Kat sini tailoring is reasonably cheap. i just tempah aje jilbab tu. or i just pakai abaya. Alhamdulillah i tak kenan abaya yg ketat.

أم الليث said...

ahahaha takpe la..we buy clothes ikut badan sendiri..betul tak. alang2 pakai jilbab over it..tak pe lah. hehehe

cumanya i dont think i can go to work in an abaya. they'll think "the jihadists are coming". LOL