Thursday, 4 March 2010

Contagious Sorry

This apologetic attitude is contagious. Recently politicians here keep apologising hehehe.

Anyway, this is what I have to apologise for:
1. Constant stories about stress at work - must be boring for all of you to read. Some might be thinking "Takde bende best langsung ke???". Honestly, there are good days but the bad days are more than the good. And I remember the bad more.

2. Not replying people's emails - I'm not too busy to do it, I just don't have the emotional energy to formulate a reply or the mental capacity to keep track of those I have not replied

3. Not inviting people to my house. I'm too tired to keep it clean and tidy. Plus I don't have any living room furniture whatsoever.

4. Making insensitive comments. No excuse except impaired judgement and tactfulness.

2 comments:

IKHWANI said...

No. 2 and 3 tu pun masuk dalam list I jugak...

Zidni said...

I'm guilty of no1 and 4 too...