Sunday, 21 March 2010

Just wondering..

The knee-length tshirts for Muslimahs are really catching on in Malaysia. It's quite a trend now. Everyone wants to sell them.

In school we wore those tshirts for as long as I remember.

I also remember the days when I used to wear these knee length, long sleeved tshirts in college and people (Muslims Malays- saje nak emphasise how cruel we are to our own) kept remarking that I was wearing pajamas or saying how funny they looked.

It might not be tough to wear proper Muslim attire when it is the trend. Try it when people snide and tease you for it. It's true; you must be tested before you can pass. May Allah keep us among those who perform good deeds even when people are against you for it.

5 comments:

IKHWANI said...

even now people commented my outfit - besaaaar dan labuuuhhhhh..."you kan suka pakai besar-besar dan labuh-labuh" sambil tangan mendepangkan ke sisi..complete with mimik muka yang sungguh tidak syok. well, not that i change my appearance after orang komen but sometimes i wonder why people have to do that??

Anonymous said...

I've been asked, "they make baju kurung in tshirt material ke sekarang?"

Nak gelak pun ada, nak nangis pun ada. Nangis sebab kesian. :P

Lollies said...

sebenarnya i tak pernah perasan pun baju tu dulu, but now everyone wants to sell it to me. tapi err to youngish pulak for me. makcik sedar makcik dah tuo tapi mereka masih lagi tak sedar-sedar. hahahahahha

أم الليث said...

OO- I always think that they're feeling inferior that's why they have the need to bring other people down.

nusayba- haah la..sungguh la kesian! hehehehe!

lollies- hehehe too youngish amende nya. you are still young apa...
they are very convenient just to slip on nak gi kedai ke. it's like jeans and tshirt but the tshirt is sharia conforming hihihi

Zidni said...

Menjatuhkan org lain adalah cara utk menaikkan diri sendiri. cess. kolot.