Yesterday Layth & hubby went to the city to attend the AAIC 4th Annual Islamic Conference. This year's theme is Family Matters. I was at work so I couldn't attend. After the program ended, they checked into a motel.
After my lengthy shift, I drove by myself (my eyesight is bad at night by the way) to the city! (1.5 hours). It was pretty scary. I wonder how my friend does it every day. I couldn't concentrate on the road. I was glad to reach the motel. I was bushed!
At around 1am, Aalaa' arrived at the airport. The timing was a bit confusing because it coincided with daylights savings when we change the clock back an hour. Confused nya!!
We picked Aalaa' up and we all slept at the motel for the night because we had decided earlier that driving back home would be too exhausting.
This morning we attended the morning part of the conference. Alhamdulillah a few hours is better than nothing. Got to see Mun and catch up. Catching up is always good.
Then we went home because we were all too knackered.
Layth warmed up to Aalaa' from the start. Layth duk eksyen sana sini and became very becok one. He likes his new visitter (visitor + babysitter) already.
Layth took this photo

4 comments:
alhamdulillah alak dah selamat sampai sane ek.. menjadi jugak arrangement kite ni! heheh.. besnye layth senang je mesra dengan orang baru!!
Alhamdulillah :)
Thanks again Uswah tauuu
layth took the photo? Masya Allah terer!
tu la..layth sibuk betul mengambil gambar guna iphone. in fact dia sudah pun meng-hijack phone saya itu
Post a Comment