Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Relieved

Alhamdulillah I passed Semester 3 of Students Guild studies. I'm so relieved. I knew I did quite badly in Nukhbatul Fikar exam. My own fault..left studying to the last minute and also not paying much attention to the Sheikh's lecture (zoning off). I got a C in the subject (mustalah) hee hee.

If it weren't for my Bulugh alMaram marks, I don't think I would've passed this semester. But thankfully I did.

Semester 4, continue with Bulugh Al-Maram :Book of Janaza and Book of Zakah and Waraqat (Usul Fiqh).

There won't be a written (typed) exam this time...just an oral (shafawi) one!!!! Covering the whole 4 semester's worth of studies.  SERAMNYA!!! Better be diligent from the beginning because now I have to revise Bulugh Maram (about 500 hadith), the three Aqidah books (Usul Thalaathah, Qawaidul Arba'ah and Mujmal Usool) and Nukhbatul Fikar and Waraqat in 10 weeks!

Ish takutlah. I wonder if I am cut out for this. I think the not-so-secret behind my passing is my pre-existing knowledge helped out a bit. Do I have the dedication, the memory power and the perseverance???

Ya Allah please preserve my heart and sincerity so that all my hard work is not in vain.

2 comments:

Lollies said...

Ameen.

Leepas tu May Allah make it easy for you to share your knowledge with us and use this ilm to spread the deen.

أم الليث said...

Amin!