Friday, 22 October 2010

Kinder no more

Layth's kinder is closing down this December.
A Monash Uni rep called me up to let me know. At first I was surprised. Now I'm just sad.

Showing me the kinder's toy dinosaur collection
I was really happy with that kinder. Their approach to learning was unique; made learning effortless and fun. Layth has grown and developed by leaps and bounds there. He loves Danielle (his cikgu) and I'm sure he'll miss her.

Now we'll have to scout for a new kinder. What a bother.

With all the instability in our lives, I'd hope that kinder would be a stable factor in Layth's life. Too bad. Now he has to get used to another kinder; will probably take months to do so with tears and protests.

Then the year after that he has to go to school. Another change.

Never mind. We'll enjoy it while it lasts. Everything in this world is temporary after all.

No comments: