Monday, 5 July 2010

Updates

Back to work after a weekend of learning!

My big huge fat 240kg patient probably developed clots in her lungs so we had to transfer her back to the emergency department. It took an hour to find an ambulance that had the proper equipment that could carry her and 4 burly male paramedics to transfer her from the bed to the trolley. I think they will only treat her based on the symptoms and not get any imaging done. No CT scan can take her weight. At least not the one in our hospital.

Hidayah is our new babysitter & helper. She's my junior from school. She said she was "interrogated" at customs and her bags were fully checked. Wah..paranoid nya custom officer tu. Siap tanya why are you coming here, why 3 months, where are you planning to go, why are you bringing a laptop. It's a good thing Hidayah knew how to give the trouble-free answers!

Layth accepted her without question when we said "Ni makcik baru". Dah biasa kot with this process hehehe!

During my guild exam Sheikh Bilal had said "I hope you are sharing with others what you are learning from the guild" and during the weekend course Sheikh Tawfique had encouraged us to share with people our knowledge. So...I'm gonna start my own "guild" InshaAllah. I'm in the preliminary stages of organising Islamic classes just like the student guild concept so that people don't have to physically be in Melbourne to join in. Currently I am testing the "market" and asking if people are interested.

2 comments:

HO said...

wah :) dayah dah sampai sane! akak,kirim salam pd hidayah eh dgn lfz salam 'alayk. :D

Anonymous said...

I tried to cari the previous entry. Tapi you write banyak! (not complaining here) and I don't know which one yang ada comments regarding your guild. Care to help out in pointing?

Jazakillah.