Kihkih. For lack of a better name.
Alhamdulillah my Deeniyah online classes has started for a week. My greatest hope is that people will continue to have istiqamah and continue with the classes. Frequently my biggest frustration is when people no longer have the zeal, time, ability to continue their studies. We must make du'a that Allah always allows us to continue on this journey of learning.
I have 10 students; 2 in Melbourne, 1 in Qatar and the rest in Malaysia. The Al-Kauthar students guild concept is indeed making 'ilm more accessible for busy women especially mothers whose small children may prevent them from physically attending a consistent class.
But until Al-Kauthar establishes its guild in Malaysia, I suppose this is the only alternative. Even in Melbourne; they're not opening another intake until 2011.
I think by making it exclusive and rare and hard to get in, people appreciate it more. After all, it is learning from Sheikhs graduated from University of Madinah, FREE of charge and it's at your own convenience. All praises to Allah for living in times of great technology.
This semester I'm teaching the Book of Taharah from Bulugh Al-Maram and the book Usul ath-Thalathah. We're taking a break for Ramadhan and Shawal and then having "exams" around end of October InshaAllah.
Currently I am having a honeymoon period because I am on break from my own Students Guild studies. I am trying to record my lectures as advanced as possible before my own semester starts. Hehehe.
It's pretty embarrassing and idiotic hearing my own voice on the recorder. I never realised it was so difficult to make a recording. I'm basically talking to myself. Huhu. I have to imagine talking to someone. Plus there is no interaction so I do not know when to pause or change the topic. Kahkah.
Anyhoo, Alhamdulillah I passed my 1st year oral exams with flying colours (Sheikh Bilal was lenient methinks!!). Next week InshaAllah my 2nd year (semester 5) of the Guild will commence. We'll be continuing Bulugh al-Maram, Book of Fasting and Book of Hajj. We'll also be studying Kitab At-Tawheed; also by Sheikh Muhammad bin Sulayman At-Tameemi. InshaAllah.
You know, people say you must find your niche in Islam. Everyone is good at something and you should contribute your skills towards Islam. I love to learn and teach. I feel this is my calling.
9 comments:
May Allah bestow you with good beneficial ilm so that you can spread His words.
Err this exam ah...err got oral exam also kah? And susah kah soalan?
Hehe to Lollies nye question. :D Though saya pun akan errr.
Jazakillah Aliya. You've just shown that sharing is indeed caring.
Do you mind if I share your lesson with a friend at the office? She seems intent on learning. Maybe later on, boleh join ke.
FYI, your recordings are actually quite good. Low noise disruption and clear crips pronounciation. Tak bunyi awkward or seems like you had problem in making the recording.
All the best in your new semester!
Btw sya said that she likes ur voice. :). Congratulations for the result. I don't think the sheikh is lenient. Yoy deswrve it masya allah.
haha ingatkan akak confident je masa buat recording! macam sangat tenang & sedap didengar.. kalau kite mesti ade banyak pause & gelak2.. huhu
lollies- hehe Ameen.
eh no la..written exam. and it's not difficult at all since i'll only be recycling the quiz questions + adding some case studies ahahha. cuma exam not open book lah. from memory/comprehension.
nusayba- actually that's why banyak files because i made a mistake or uhmmed for too long. hehehe. had to trim the recording and then continue in another file. i used the iphone actually.
i do not advice sharing my lectures with your friend except if she wants to join the class. she still can. she's only behind 1 week. if she doesn't want to join, then i won't allow sharing the audio file but you can share the knowledge, of course but you take the responsibility in answering her questions. :D
wawa- wawa ni uswah ke??
hahaha korang terpedaya. mmg kene pause2 la sbb kene stop nak turn the book pages, nak batuk, nak bersin, nak burp. HAHAHHA
Salam...
cmna nk join ea?
semua lah...the procedure, nak kena daftar kat mana2 ke, pastu nk kena payment ke? pastu nak dgr/blaja tu on our flexi time ke?
salam,
nak join apa? Alkauthar students guild ke online class yg saya buat?
can email me at aliya.murshida@gmail.com
free aje
belajar tu ikut flexi time but must be 1 lecture per week. kene istiqamah otherwise hilang mood
akak nak join boleh?
Post a Comment