is wasted on the young.
But then I'm only biased. I see odd, irresponsible teens/young adults with behavioural issues. I'm sure there are a lot of promising teens/youth out there.
But the ones I see... are really hopeless. When I see them I think of myself or my friends/family members at that age. I hope my parents realise how good, responsible and reliable we are! LOL
I also can't stand the young people who shout, scream and whine and swear and throw tantrums (!!!!) because they've got pain. It's disproportionate to the pain. We know they're exaggerating because we've seen people with actual severe pain.
Why can't they have some dignity. Crying and carrying on dramatically while we're just pulling off tape from your arm does not get you any sympathy. If you're like this at the age of 20 from tape being pulled off your arm, then you're not gonna be happy with life, are you. There's more pain to be experienced as we age to be sure.
I've made the conclusion that people who make lots of fuss usually have nothing wrong with them. But the quiet sufferers are the ones who have something wrong.
5 comments:
combine dgn intan punya status and your story kekadang rasa nak sepuk pun ada gak.
sometimes i think the youth have no hope anymore especially the males. making me worry that my daughter won't find a good pious man in her life. but now and then, Allah shows me. handful ajele.
but then i came from wasted youth. suffice to say kalau any of you met me before, I'd probably be the last person you'd want to get clse with. I am not proud of who I was. I thank Allah for the path that he has given me because many of my friends are still running astray and some died that way. I partly feel that there is hope but I felt my youth memang wasted and thank Allah I did not die masa tu.
nie cakap pasal screaming nie, i remember masa beranak, i terjerit 1 kali dan kena marah by my obgn! apakah?? bukannya jerit terlolong mcm bilik sebelah which is sampai bilik i pun boleh dengar..ishhh..itu laa yg kureng senang dgn my obgyn tu...well, apa kena mengena dgn ur entry yek hahaha...
lollies- eh seriyes rasa nak sepak skit derang ni. umur 20 tahun tapi perangai cam 13. adik aku umur 15 tahun pun lagi matang dari patient nih.
which makes me think, teens must be kept busy...doing beneficial things..so dia takde masa/tenaga nak buat benda2 tak snonoh.
but then you make me realise...kita jgn kutuk orang sangat because their fate could change. reminded of the hadith about people yg so near paradise until an arm's breadth length, then they perform actions of hell and enter hell & vice versa. hope we will always be on the straight path ameen.
zan- itu beranak! takpe la jerit2 sekali pun..pasal memang SAKIT! hehehe
ni takat cabut tape aje..dah meraung2 ...tolonglah!
that's the first thing i pk...takat ni pun sakit...belum beranak lagi! tunggulah ko! sibuk sexually aktif...satu hari nanti pregnant la..and kene beranak. haaaa rasakanlah. tau nak enjoy aje
Masa beranak i dok tanya firhad, "You haven't forgive me ka? sakit la"
ahahhaa
err i pun tak tau apa kena mengena Firhad dengan entry Dak Aliya.
pelik betullah bebudak mat salleh ni? apa manja sangat ni?
Post a Comment