Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Lack of..

I miss having friends.
The only social interaction I have with my friends are on Facebook, an occasional chat in the corridor at work or by SMS/email.

It's difficult to make friends outside of work because of our working hours. Friendship requires work in itself. It needs sustenance just like everything else.

I have some friends from AlKauthar but we only see each other once in 3 months; if I could attend a course anyways.

I've been planning to visit my friends for a while but either lack of mutual days off and poor health would not see that plan come to fruition.

Maybe we should organise a get-together for Eidul Adha.

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

pity. kesian sangat. i iunderstand your predicament. when i was married, miss sangat nak jumpa kawan, but he's always with his friends. now, i'm glad, Alhamdulillah. I can go to my fiends' house, mend broken ties, join usrah.

Jomlah jumpa di Malaysia, with Nusayba..ehehe plus other guild students :)

أم الليث said...

Bolah je kak. Akak duk dekat ngan masyitah ke? Aliya inshaAllah akan gi visit rumah masyitah. bleh kita jumpa ek. nusayba pun duk area putrajaya jugak kan

Ummu Auni said...

masyitah pun akak tak pernah jumpa
nusayba pun sama..hehe
tapi boleh je kawtim..upm. putrajaya, serdang?
akak duk gombak..

أم الليث said...

laaa seriyes ke? punya la ingat akak cam kamceng ngan derang..kihkih
gombak? sabtu 8 jan inshaAllah i will be in gombak area. ada high school reunion kat my friend's house. kenal tak Hana'?

Ummu Auni said...

nusayba tu dah lama blog hopping..dari dulu lagi
masyitah pula, was my ex-husband's student, tu yang kenal.
tapi kalau nak jumpa sekali, boleh je...akak pun nak jumpa juga dengan dia orang

erkk..hana mana pula yer? set sek al amin ker?

أم الليث said...

tak, saje tanya kalau kenal hana' ke tak..sbb duk gombak jugak..and mana tau gi usrah..tengok2 usrah sama ke hehe.
my schoolmate dulu (sek hidayah)