Sunday, 14 November 2010

Blessings

The slave does not deserve anything.
Whatever is given to us is only by the generosity and mercy of our Master.

3 comments:

Lollies said...

Subhanallah. Ngam ngam aje dgn tajuk halaqah which i am doing and distracting myself reading blogs :p.

Sya just ask me why Allah gives us only 1 part of mercy and saves 99 for later. Why not He gives us all now.

We had a great discussion. Then i added your point also. Hehe

أم الليث said...

Hehehe Alhamdulillah dimanfaatkan.
Those two lines were for me. A reminder to not be offended when people keep asking about why I still have no other children (yet).
InshaAllah I will not feel susah hati when I read this reminder. because Allah already gave me so much already that I should not be lamenting about what I do not have.
Even the 1 part mercy that Allah gives us now is too much, more than we deserve. None of our deeds can be equal to just the one mercy he gives us on this earth.

zan said...

ohhh ini yg related to pasal "anak berapa ramai?" i always get it since day one kahwin..imagine ada org cakap i nak jaga badan that's why belum ada anak lagi..sungguh terasa sangat..we were both hopeful to get nael and now we have 2, they never stop to ask...but i wasnt emotional compared to last time..my reasoning, its rezeki from allah and i have 2 already which i'm really enjoying every min of it. so basically i turn their question into something humoreous...

kalau tak pun u kasik laa lecture pasal rezeki, that's what my hub did to one of his uncle, terus senyap dia hehehe...