Friday, 12 November 2010

Precise

I feel like I'm climbing a mountain but the peak is still not in view.
I want to reach the top and envy the people who are already there. I envy them because they can now descend. It's easier downhill. Not too much pain. You move a little faster. 
I feel frustrated that people who started the climb with me are higher up the mountain than me. 
Sometimes I feel like I want to make camp at where I am and just take a break. 
Sometimes I feel like I don't want to climb the mountain anymore, parachute down and climb a hill instead.
But I keep on going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and enter song:

"There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle. Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose. Aint about how fast I get there, Aint about what's waiting on the other side... It's the climb"

and song fades...

Tu la dia bila ada anak perempuan yang layan Hannah Montana.

(Hug)

أم الليث said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
*HUGS*