Wednesday, 10 November 2010

New term

Alhamdulillah I passed semester 5 of my students guild studies. Now they're calling it "term" instead of semesters. Okay, so term 6 is starting this week. We've finished Bulugh Al-Maram for now (book of ibaadah) and stopping it to study other books. InshaAllah Bulugh Al-Maram's Book of Muamalah & Jinaayah will be continued in the future.

This term we're finishing Kitab At-Tawheed and starting Umdatul Fiqh (subject matter: Fiqhul Mazhab Hanbali) InshaAllah.

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

congrats dear!

Lollies said...

Alhamdulillah! Masya Allah you are able to juggle work, family and classes. May Allah reward you.

أم الليث said...

Alhamdulillah.
But really I'm not that great a juggler.
My house is not as neat as I would like it to be hehehe. But a bit of a mess is now acceptable to me.
And I really could do better in my studies. setakat ni maybe i'm only giving in 80%. sbb tu markah pun 80-85 range aje kahkah

Ummu Auni said...

fuyo. terror lah tu...

akak? result dulu pun, 80 plus je (kalau habis tinggi pun)..itupun setelah struggle habis-habisan.

أم الليث said...

terer ke tuh? class highest 95%. huuhu jauh tu.

Lollies said...

eh ni macam sama dgn i aje. LOL