Saturday, 6 November 2010

Health and other stuff

I walk to and from work these days. Most of the time. I intend it as gentle exercise even though technically I'm not even breaking a sweat. I don't feel like riding the bike because I know my stamina is so low now that if I did ride uphill, I'd vomit from excessive anaerobic respiration.

I do have to leave the house earlier though.

I seem to be developing hay fever symptoms. Sneezing throughout the day, watery itchy eyes and perpetual runny nose. It has been a bit dusty around this area. Pollen everywhere. Is it pollen though. Sometimes I think they are bugs.

Usually when I sneeze I have to brace my back (i.e contract the muscles) so that it's not painful. But because I've been sneezing so much sometimes I forget to brace my back. Like today. So when I sneezed violently, I did my back in. Adoi! It's a good thing I bring panadol every where I go.

2 comments:

Lollies said...

شفك الله حببتي

case macam ni antihistamine help tak (for the sneezing)

أم الليث said...

jazakillah :D
yes i take antihistamine every day now huhu