Year 1 2004
The first year was quite a bore. After spending 2 years in Banting, I did not want to learn about the Krebs cycle again. First time ever in Anatomy lab though, poking preserved cadavers. I can never forget the smell of formalin and cadaver 'juice'. I had never seen a dead body prior to that. I won't forget Pathology lab either; the lecturer with the voice tic droning on about pink stuff and blue dots on unfathomable tissue slides under the microscope.
In the spring break, my friends and I went on our very first road trip to Philip Island, Mornington Peninsula and the Silvan Tulip Festival. It was a blast. I wonder why we rarely did stuff like that after that. Pokai kot. Hehe.First ever Raya overseas. This was the pic we took to send to Utusan!
This year was a year of a lot of tears. Fallout, social boycott and wasn't allowed to go for hajj.
But this year was also the year I first got to know hubby.
Year 2 2005
In the winter break, our friends from UK & Ireland came to visit. I had organised a huge trip to Sovereign Hill for everyone. In the end, because I didn't count heads properly, there wasn't enough car space for one person. So because I couldn't tell anyone else they couldn't go, I ended up not going to the trip that I organised. Sedih!
I also got engaged to hubby (by proxy in Malaysia hehe) during the winter break.
This was the year I had the disc prolapse. Spent more than a month at home and the physiotherapist. Spent about $800 for the physio treatment. Did my Sem 4 exam under alternative exam arrangements at the library.
I also got married at the end of this year!
To be continued...
2 comments:
Ahahha aliya..how coul i forget the trip to mornington..what a disaster11
hahahah yeah...so much for the "free" holiday we wanted to have. in the end kene byr berapa ratus entah sorg hahaha
seb baik kak shireen tak mintak byr utk keta dia!
Post a Comment