Thursday, 22 October 2009

Bla bla bla

What can I say about this little man.
He now talks a lot! A bit pelat and only we can understand him most of the time. Outsiders maybe kene dengar 2-3 kali baru faham.
No more worrying when people keep asking "Layth dah pandai cakap ke belum?" coz now the answer is yes!

It took him 2 years 7 months but that's alright.. as long as he got there in the end. Alhamdulillah.

DVDs, books and constant nagging is effective.

It's getting easier to figure out what he wants. Thus, less temper tantrums and tears.

He loves singing along to his favourite songs. I wish I could record them but he is video camera shy.
His favourite toy now is his fire engine because he loves Fireman Sam so much. He knows the song and can watch the episodes again and again and knows the dialogues. He acts out the episodes with his own fire engine.
Fireman Sam likes to say "Great fires of London!" when he's startled and now Layth has picked up that quote. Hahaha. My funny little man keeps going around saying "Gwet fayers fer landan!" when he's "surprised".

Once he woke up in the morning and said "Jom basuh bewak!". I was surprised! Time to start potty training again? But he didn't do a poo..he was only wet. So he is calling pee as "bewak" as well.

He can also make excuses. Once he followed his Baba to the masjid for a class. He was the only kid there of course. He sat next to the imam. Baba Layth said Layth was very well behaved (I am surprised! Usually he can't sit still). Anyway, during the class he kept saying to his Baba:
"Baba om basuh bewak hmmph hmmph (stinky smell)" (he didn't poo)
"Baba..nak krooh krooh" (nak tidur)
All to get out of the majlis! Hahahaha. Cunning. Obviously he was bored and wanted to go home.

Once he farted really loudly and I said "Haaaaaaa Layth kentut!" and he said "Baba yang hmmph hmmph *screwing his nose* accusing Baba of farting instead! Hahahaha! Padan muka Baba. Before this Baba yang asyik kenakan Layth.

He is very reckless and clumsy. Ya Allah! Boys will be boys, I suppose. Lots of falls, bruises, cuts, bumps and grazes.

1 comment:

tmah said...

hahaha... comel!!

tak berhenti gelak baca nih..