Friday, 2 October 2009

Mimicking

Layth now likes to copy/mimic/imitate/repeat scripts or lines from his favourite shows or documentaries.

Dah la accent pun ikut jugak. He watches Fireman Sam and can say
"TV's on fire!" in a Welsh accent.

He can say "Speed...I'm speed. I'm Lightning" from Cars the movie in an American accent.

And when he watches the documentary "How Bubble Gum is Made", every time he watches it he copies the narrator saying words like gambesh (gum base), (dekkstros) (dextrose), fawtuww minitsh (for 2 minutes), shukrosh (sucrose)!! Kelaka sangat. I'm sure he has no idea what they mean.



Sekarang kena careful about what we talk to him about because he can copy everything!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Layth dah makin pandai pickup words ye? Amir sekarang baru cakap "bababa", "mamama" or "tatata" or he just tries to screams. Baby talk is so cute, aren't they?

Anyway, haven't seen you around in FB for awhile. Have you stop FB-ing? I know this is none of my business but just want to ask hehe

zan said...

Layth is so cute...enjoy it while it lasts :) budak2 sebesar ini mmg 'menggeramkan'.

أم الليث said...

fali - haah... babbling is cute :)
layth lambat jugak start berckp so kinda enjoying his non stop jabbering now.

zan- hehehe haah geram... next phase; the.. "why" phase

أم الليث said...

fali- oh ye.. haah aku dah quit FB.. if u read my previous entry about it