I start at 9.30 every day..now that I know the doc is always 15 minutes late, bleh la rileks2 skit datang in the morning heheh. Love the late start. Bleh bangun lambat skit. Usually finish at 6.30pm..tapi doc always lets me go back early memandangkan betapa rajinnya saya jumpa patients the whole day hahaha. By the way, I see all the patients the whole day (and he sees them for 2 minutes after me) but he only sees about 2-3 patients by himself. I'm free labour! Tapi tak kisah sangat because I'm learning a lot and he gives 1 hour lunch break and 20 minutes afternoon tea break! Lunch time usually balik rumah. Tea time bleh la solat Asar dengan selesa.
Every Friday afternoons there will be free lunch courtesy of the drug companies. The catch is we have to listen to their marketing spiel.
Anyhoo, I'm exhausted! So glad it's the weekend. Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment