The CAGE questionnaire, the name of which is an acronym of its four questions, is a widely used method of screening for alcoholism, smoking or any other form of addiction.
1. Have you ever felt you needed to Cut down on your FB-ing?
2. Have people Annoyed you by criticizing your FB-ing?
3. Have you ever felt Guilty about FB-ing?
4. Have you ever felt you needed to FB first thing in the morning (Eye-opener)?
Guilty as charged to all four questions. I'm a Facebook addict!
I don't think it's really coz I love it so much but because every time I am in front of the computer I can't help click the link and explore the page. One status leads to another photo leads to another page and voila.. lots of time wasted already. And I do this every single time I open the internet browser. It's become a habit.
I can't use anything that has notifications. I am a sucker for to do lists. Give me notifications and I want to address all of them until there are none.
People will ask, why quit? Why not just reduce use?
Susah nak reduce use. The only way to do it is to reduce computer/internet use. But that's hard because I do lots of transactions, studying online or layan Layth tengok Youtube. And I like to type up notes. Bosan2 study.. bukak browser. Believe me, I've tried to reduce FB use since earlier this year. But I'm still checking FB at least twice an hour!
So now I've quit Facebook yippeeee. I followed the step-by-step instructions that I googled "How to quit FB". Hahah.
Next goal is to stay quitted! FB ni bijak.. derang hantar email to me: You can always reactivate your FB account whenever you're ready. Amboi!
3 comments:
haha no wonder ure not in there anymore!! aku penah deactivate Fb dulu tp pastu buka blk..huhu..
btw, aku hana hehe..x penah la buka blog ko ni sblm ni..
hi hana!
haah dah quit FB
dtg la visit sini instead hehehe :)
Post a Comment