Friday, 11 September 2009

AlKauthar Malaysia Part II

Assalamualaikum everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to inform you all that AlKauthar will be launching in Malaysia this November inshaAllah.

It is the first muslim country that we will be launching in and alhamdulillah - we are very privilaged to be given the opportunity by Allah to bring Islam to our muslim lands. We have a fantastic team in Kuala Lumpur that are working very hard to get our name out there and we have the support of a number of mashaikh of Kuala Lumpur.

If you can help us in anyway to help with our launch there - then please do not hesitate to contact me at director@alkauthar.org

Jazakallahulkhair.

Sheikh Abu Yusuf Tawfique Chowdury


And look what some people have written about Malaysia: (IS THIS TRUE?!?!?!) A brother from London wrote it on the forums.

I was in Malaysia a few months ago and needless to say that I had an amazing time there and met some of the nicest Muslims I've ever come across. Such humble people, Malays are gentle, kind and hospitable who you will seldom see them either stressed, angry or bothered. Most also speak English which made it really easy to get by! And they love their Deen too as you see a lot of activity in the towns and masjids. Masjids - wait till you see some of the amazing masjids that have been built in Malaysia! And the country itself is just beautiful (probably contender for most scenic AK Country!) and encapsulates both the city and the natural landscape wonderfully.
Maybe he's speaking of another country. And I suppose he never saw Malays driving. And I suppose he didn't watch malaysian tv or see the people at bukit bintang and bangsar. Too bad (some of) our "amazing" masjids are nearly empty except for Jumuah and Eid days.

No comments: