I was feeling quite disappointed after tending to them, watering them every day in the heat, putting fertiliser and plant food tapi takde hasil. Was I doing something wrong?
But then suddenly I noticed that the rockmelon and lettuce seeds I planted last week had sprouted!! Praise to Allah who makes plants sprout out from the earth. Now I'm feeling more motivated with my gardening. I'll go to Bunnings and get more plants. Kene ambik yang dah besar kot..so that they have more chance of survival in this summer heat. Alhamdulillah it rained yesterday - the plants had their fair share to drink.
I should read up more on gardening. Haven't had the chance. Banyaknya benda nak kena buat. Here is/was my to do list:
2.
3.
4. Mind map for Aqidah lesson sementara mind map software tu masih free trial version
5. Visa application
6. Layth's birth cert re-application
7. Toilet training Layth - work in progress
8. Read up on gardening
9. Exercising and dieting - work in progress
10. Memorising some du'a from Bulughul Maram
11. Appointment with financial advisor
12. Finding a GP here in the new suburb
13. Make sure I have enough work clothes
14. Repairing clothes, taking lint of clothes
15. Favours for other people
16. Teach Layth how to put on his clothes and shoes by himself
17. Teach Layth how to shower by himself
But let's have some fun too eyh... jump jump jump!
1st Jan. 13 more days until internship orientation!
3 comments:
salam Doc Aliya,
Congrats! saje je wish lg, kak sara dah tukar blog. hehe..ada masa jengukla, take care, kisses for layth
Terbakar anak pokok panas sgt..aku xde tangan mesra tanah...ko ada ker?
kak sara- orait! thanks by the way.
mun - is that the bahasa melayu equivalent of "green thumb"? :p tatau. kene tunggu berbuah dulu la pokok2 aku tu..baru tau ada green thumb ke tak
Post a Comment