I came home from work today anxious to know how Layth's first day went. I asked hubby but hubby showed me something even better! The teacher had written an account (with photos!!) of Layth's first day!! Best sungguh!
Apparently he cried a bit at the beginning when Baba dropped him off but then stopped when he got distracted by the train set there. He was a bit clingy but was able to make some friends. He didn't wet himself yeay!! I was worried that he might be too shy to tell the teacher he wanted to go to the toilet. I had already written a note to the teacher that Layth would say "Nak kinchin" if he wanted to go to the toilet. So they know "Nak kinchin" is the cue! Hehehehe.
Hubby said when he went to pick Layth up, Layth was running to the door!! Hahaha. But despite that he still pointed back and said "fwen". At home when I asked him "Layth gi skool tadi?", he answered "Nak gi skool nak gi skool" heheheh!! That sounds promising Ameen. Bersungguh-sungguh Ummi du'akan Layth's first day go well. I was a bit anxious kot2 dia "traumatised" ke.. but hmm kids are resilient eh? Alhamdulillah.
3 comments:
lama-lama nanti Ummi yang kena tunggu layth finished school sbb layth tak nak balik! hehehehe...
good2. i'm sure it's a big relief to know your child wants to go to school
OO- hehe hope so. sekarang ni masih nangis2 lagi kihkih
zidni- hehe ckp mulut aje. pergi nangis gak!
Post a Comment