Friday, 11 December 2009

Hubby's Graduation


Today hubby was conferred his MBBS degrees. Mak, Ayah, Ahmad and Layth took the train to Clayton while hubby and me drove to the new house first to pick up Mak's phone that was left behind yesterday (hehe).Then we drove back to Clayton.

Then I dropped hubby to pick up his regalia and I went to pick the geng up from Huntingdale railway station. When we got to Monash Uni again, hubby was in his attire and we jakun-jakunly took photos. Nasib baik ambik gambar awal2 coz it rained heavily after the ceremony.

Anyway, we went around the campus to take photos at interesting spots (lots of time to spare- unlike my grad day the other day!). Then it started to rain so we entered the hall earlier than expected. The hall was really grand! We sat in the furthest back row so we could stand up to take photos/movies without disrupting anyone. Layth then fell asleep (yes!) and slept right through the academic procession and the first speech. He woke up just before his Baba was going to be up on stage. Hubby's name was among the earlier people to receive their degree. So when Layth meragam after that, I could leave the hall without missing the best part.


Hubby is now still in Clayton at his friend's house because early tomorrow morning he will be registering with the Medical Practitioners Board of Victoria. I registered last Monday. I was going to write about it but now I can't be bothered Haha. Too much on my mind.

Tonight we're sending Ayah to the airport. I think Layth will be looking for Ayah tomorrow! Hope he doesn't cry too much.

Tomorrow we're going to move house! Tak abis packing lagi! (The prior plan was to move on Saturday but sudden change in plans - kelam kabut laaaa!)

Probably no internet from tomorrow. So I'll keep my stories for later.

Bye you all... take care!

No comments: